Tooth loss: missing tooth replacement options.
1Department of Child Dental Health, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-ozalla, Enugu State, Nigeria.
*Correspondence: Dr. Osadolor OO; +234 705 902 1875; email@example.com
Download full article in pdf format
Keywords: Tooth loss, Missing tooth, Replacement options, Tooth.
Cite this article: Osadolor OO. Tooth loss: missing tooth replacement options. Yen Med J. 2021;3(1):1–2.
- Braimoh OB, Alade GO. Prevalence, Causes and Pattern of Tooth Loss among Elderly People in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Central Afri J Pub Health. 2019;5(2):98-101.
- Dosumu OO, Ogunrinde JT, Bamigboye SA. Knowledge of consequences of missing teeth in patients attending prosthetic clinic in UCH Ibadan. Ann Ibd. Pg. Med. 2014;12:42-48.
- Osunde OD, Efunkoya AA, Omeje KU. Reasons For Loss of The Permanent Teeth in Patients in Kano, North Western Nigeria. J West Afri Col Surg. 2017;7(2):47-64.
- Oremosu OA, Uti OG. Prevalence of tooth loss in a community in the south-west of Nigeria. J Oral Health Comm Dent. 2014;8(3):154-159.
- Olatosi OO, Sote EO . Causes and pattern of tooth loss in children and adolescents in a Nigerian Tertiary Hospital. Nig. Qt J. Hosp. Med. 2012;22(4):258-262.
- Akhionbare O, Ojehanon PI. The effect of dental facilities on the processes of tooth loss between urban and rural populations in Edo State, Nigeria. Afri J Oral Health. 2018;7(2):21-28.
- Okoje VN, Dosumu OO, Alonge TO, Onyeaso C. Tooth loss: Are the patients prepared? Niger J Clin Pract. 2012;15(2):172-175.
- Akinboboye BO, Sulaiman AO, Bamigboye SA, Akeredolu PA, Dosumu OO. Impact of Tooth Loss on Individuals with Unrestored Partially Edentulous Arch in South western Nigeria – A Preliminary Afri. J. Biomed. Res. 2016;19(2):149-153.
- Omo JO, Enabulele JE. Acceptance of removable partial denture for replacement of missing teeth among partially edentulous undergraduates. Nig J Dent Res. 2019;4(1):19-24.